Cap Rock Shovels are ideal for breaking up dense materials such as clay, coral, rock, and decomposed granite. Their low lift also makes them a perfect shovel for near vertical digging, such as with palm trees. Whatever your needs, we have a Cap Rock Shovel to meet them.
- Heat treated extra thick blades which will not split like forged blades.
- Mill sharpened blades creating a razor sharp cutting surface
- Smooth comfortable powder coated steel handles
- Closed back
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturers defects
- Aircraft quality tubing on handle
- Fiberglass handle available in standard or solid core
48” Steel Handled Cap Rock Shovel, 12 gauge semi-flat 10” blade, 1” Handle Lift
48” Steel Handled Cap Rock Shovel, 12 gauge semi-flat 10” blade, 4” Handle Lift